Tapas/Small Plates, Lounges, Izakaya
Price Range : $11-30 ($$)
Adress: 1560 Fillmore St, San Francisco, CA 94115
Phone: (415) 441-9294
- list_altTakes ReservationsYes
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForDinner
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsNo
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- insert_emoticonAmbienceTrendy, Classy
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- music_noteGood For DancingNo
- local_barAlcoholBeer & Wine Only
- calendar_todayBest NightsTue, Fri, Sat
- control_cameraCoat CheckNo
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- scatter_plotHas Pool TableNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
This was amazing ramen!!! So delicious and comforting. Went here on a snowy cold day and couldn't have been happier. The staff were also so accommodation. Easy to miss on the street though.
We stopped in on a busy weekend and they were able to accommodate 5 of us quicker than expected. The place was pretty busy but we managed to get a room. I'd def visit again. Busy atmosphere and nice decor.
The food here is delicious and unique. The sea bass, urchin, and brussel sprouts were especially delicious (I really do recommend the sprouts, even if you're not usually a fan. These were the best I've ever had). We had a group of ten and tried about everything on the menu, it was all fantastic. The ambiance is great as well. If you get a private side booth, remember to wear socks since you are required to remove your shoes. And wear pants, as that will make it easier to get in and out of the Japanese-style seating. There are a number of parking garages close by which are convenient. I would recommend this place, 5/5.
Another Korean-run Japanese restaurant in the neighborhood. Like the namesake suggests, the menu here is almost entirely meant to be eaten with drinks. Food is average across the board with no real standouts. Service is good. There's loud music and it gets crowded easily on the weekends. Surprisingly expensive. I would visit more often if the prices were more competitive.
Decent food, the chicken katsu was a bit lacking in flavor.